By Joseph C. Liao, Li-Ming Su
This ebook offers an outline of the present state-of-art in combining advances in biomedical imaging with intraoperative navigation and preoperative making plans for urologic surgical procedure. those advances carry nice promise in bettering diagnostic and healing urologic interventions to enhance sufferer results. top specialists during this fascinating rising box covers early scientific and pre-clinical functions of optical, ultrasound, cross-sectional and computer-assisted imaging in urologic surgery.
Advances in Image-Guided Urologic Surgery offers a special and invaluable source for viewers with scientific and study curiosity in minimally invasive surgical procedure, endourology, urologic oncology, imaging and biomedical engineering.
Read or Download Advances in Image-Guided Urologic Surgery PDF
Best urology books
This new atlas offers a comprehensively illustrated evaluate of the strategies now in many instances hired within the research and analysis of problems of the male urogenital process. it really is organised by means of illness instead of technique, so permitting the reader to check the innovations on hand and make an educated selection of the assessments to be conducted in each one case.
If you’re seeking to deepen your realizing of kidney ailment, glance no additional than Heptinstall’s Pathology of the Kidney, seventh version. Authored by way of the world’s so much entire renal pathologists, this image-rich textual content conveys the intricacies and comprehensiveness of renal affliction, providing strong diagnostic and therapy innovations from many years of medical study.
This article is designed to supply a finished and cutting-edge evaluation of the foremost matters particular to technological advances the sector trauma, serious care and plenty of points of surgical technology and perform. Care of those sufferers and medical stipulations may be very complicated, and fabrics were gathered from the most up-tp-date, evidence-based assets.
- Atlas de chirurgie esthétique du sexe de l’homme
- Prostatitis and Its Management: Concepts and Recommendations for Clinical Practice
- Urology Board Review
- Managing Metastatic Prostate Cancer In Your Urological Oncology Practice
- Hinman’s Atlas of UroSurgical Anatomy: Expert Consult Online and Print, 2e
- Color Doppler US of the Penis (Medical Radiology Diagnostic Imaging)
Extra info for Advances in Image-Guided Urologic Surgery
26. Cauberg EC, de Bruin DM, Faber DJ, et al. A new generation of optical diagnostics for bladder cancer: technology, diagnostic accuracy, and future applications. Eur Urol. 2009;56:287–96. 27. Herr HH. Narrow band imaging cystoscopy. Urol Oncol. 2011;29(4):353–7. J. M. M. H. de la Rosette OCT Technology OCT System Design OCT is based on depth-resolved detection of elastic light scattering. The OCT system (Fig. 1) consists of an interferometer, generally constructed from fibre-optic components, illuminated by a broad wavelength-range light source operating in the near infrared (typically 1,250– 1,350 nm for non-ophthalmic applications).
Optical coherence tomography as an adjunct to white light cystoscopy for intravesical real-time imaging and staging of bladder cancer. Urology. 2008;72:133–7. 31 17. Ren H, Waltzer WC, Bhalla R, Liu J, Yuan Z, Lee CS, Darras F, Schulsinger D, Adler HL, Kim J, Mishail A, Pan Y. Diagnosis of bladder cancer with microelectromechanical systems-based cystoscopic optical coherence tomography. Urology. 2009;74:1351–7. 18. Sengottayan VK, Vasudeva P, Dalela D. Intravesical real-time imaging and staging of bladder cancer: use of optical coherence tomography.
Cauberg ECC, de la Rosette J, de Reijke TM. How to improve the effectiveness of transurethral resection in nonmuscle invasive bladder cancer? Curr Opin Urol. 2009;19:504–10. Herr HW. Narrow-band imaging cystoscopy to evaluate the response to BCG therapy: preliminary results. Br J Urol Int. 2010;105:314–6. Naselli A, Introini C, Bertolotto F, et al. Narrow band imaging for detecting residual/recurrent cancerous tissue during second transurethral resection of newly diagnosed non-muscle-invasive high-grade bladder cancer.